Tuesday, March 9, 2010

one month... Wooowww!!! One month without a single post!!! I must say that I have been really gay lately. -It is true that I tend to write more when I feel depressed. I articulate my emotions a lot better when I am sad.-

Anyways, I have been enjoying my Parisian life to the single minute since two months now, and damn, time passes by so fast when you do lots of stuff. I am already in the middle of the second half of my Parisian life and I dont want time to fly by!

This post was inteded to deliver my experiences in the public swimming pool near my house, which I have been visiting frequently since the last couple of weeks. YES I went back to sports and my body feels a lot better now.

So, I signed up for this public pool to pick up my swimming that I had left many years ago. Happily, I have discovered that I have not forgotten much, I can actually beat certain muscled guys in the pool!!! YES, I CAN!!!

My observations about a public pool:

- Young guys are mostly too proud to let a girl swim faster than them, they will either let you go first and come after you (most probably more motivated to check out your ass) or they will ridiculously try to swim faster which sometimes just does not help at all

- A public swimming pool is not the best place to train because it is just too crowded and you end up swimming sticked to the asses of those in front of you, and believe me, sometimes the view is just not very pleasent!!!

- If you try to swim faster and get in front of others you either end up kicking them in the face or you get beat up in your own face

- Do not try to train in a tiny two piece swimming suit because people can see everything, those are just made to get some sun

- If you dont know how to swim the breast stroke, do not try to, you end up diving up and down, which is not gonna help you get any exercise

- I saw a super cool bonnet with a shark fin on it, it is just the funniest thing and I want one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments