Saturday, October 31, 2009

reference to a friend

My life goes on in Paris, better and better everyday! Throughout my busy life, I felt the need to write a blog referring to a friend who suggested I do not write enough on my blog...

In a few weeks, I will start to begin the next quarter of a century of my life having completed the last one. I start to get the notion of what "feeling a lot younger than your age" means. Nevertheless, I do feel close to my real age( yea only a couple years younger yet) maturing slowly and still getting to know myself through my daily experiences. So I realize over and over that I am a perplexe mind, always lost in details, never very decisif, always thinking "what if... or should I... or shall I..." though I get to find my way out after a tiring thinking process which leads me up to the more or less "a better solution for me".

As sad as I get when I see the new gray hair every once in a while, I prefer to think that it is a form of knowledge spurt and that the more is always the better!!!! SO, I am looking forward to the new quarter of century coming up for me, I will be partying really hard for this occasion, a little sad to be away from home but still happy to have many nice and good friends here, close to me!!!


Onur, kapitalizm nedir diye sormussun? kapitalizm, halkın cıkarlarının parada erimesidir bence.. e senin ornegin de bayaa somutlastırılmus hali, hahhah!

2 comments:

  1. emel ihtiyaç: Her insan tuvalet ihtiyacını karşılamak zorundadır. Paran varsa da yoksa da sıçmak zorundasın afedersin. Paran yoksa taşa silersin, varsa tuvalet kağıdına silersin.

    Sonuç: kıçını rahat ettirmek istiyorsan paran olması lazım. Bunun içinde bir şekilde bu sisteme dahil olman lazım. Kapitalizmden anladığım budur.

    Şimdi o eriyen parada mı erir yoksa başka yerde mi erir orasını bilemem. Bildiğim bir şey varsa oda Blog'un adıyla Yazıların Tutarsız olmasıdır. Dil tutarsızlığı..

    ReplyDelete
  2. tutarsız die turkce ingilizce farkından mı bahsediosun, blogun adı dedigin "reference to a friend" mi? tam annamadım

    ingilizce yazıorum ki beatriz julian fln da anlasın diye, onları da seviyorum ya hani :D

    ReplyDelete

comments