Sunday, November 8, 2009

KARL LAGERFELD

November 7, 2009 Paris, St. Honore....

My sister: Excuse-me sir, I wanted to meet you, I am a fashion student in Istanbul, Durin Dagli (and she offers a hand-shake)

K.L: (shaking my sis's hand) Nice to meet you young lady...

Awkward silence....

Me: Have you been in Istanbul at all?

K.L: You know what, I don't know why, but I have never been there, I hear that its very beautiful!!

M: Yes, it indeed is, you should come, we would be glad to have you...

K.L: I will do come one day...

Awkward silence........

My sis: Nice to meet you again, good day...

K.L: Nice to meet you too....

1 comment:

  1. sen gel, I ll disguise in K.L just to make ur day "a hell of a day" :))

    yess was a hell of a day, hatta hell of a couple of days!!! effect extended...

    ReplyDelete

comments