Saturday, November 14, 2009

Life on the Moon

So they ve discovered water sources on the moon!! "First lights of hope for founding life on the moon.." is the expression that throws me into my imagination:

"Hi, Where are you from?"

"From the moon....

Then I started thinking, wait!!! there s much less gravity on the moon, which means your face, your ass,your boobs are not subject to gravity!!!! Does that mean u can stay younger fo longer on the moon????

Then wait!!! less gravity means one step can take you three times further!! SO you get where you wanna get in less time?!! So time passes much slower on the moon??? Does that mean less stress, happier people???

Then I start to wake up from my imagination with the title of the next news: "YOU HAVE A PAPER TO PREPARE FOR MONDAY, GET BACK TO YOUR WORK!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments