Tuesday, December 29, 2009

so hard to be different

Well,I had realised long ago that I was different than most people, that I did not have the same thinking process, that I mostly never had the same thoughts and reactions with others.

Bohooo! I thought, what does it matter, I can live in my frame, in my thoughts, in my brain, in my world!!

But nope, actually nope, it figures that I can't, that I am not allowed, that I have to cross in some way or the other at some point with others cuz if not, they will take my happiness away, they wont leave me alone! The worst part is, they think that they do it for my own good, to make things easier for me, to make me happy within the society.

WELL DAMMIT, it actually pushes me to feel depressed, it pushes me deeper in my differences, it pushes me to stick with my fucking alterations more and more than ever.!!

It is damn hard to be different, I wish I could think, feel, function the same with the crowd, how easy would it be for happiness???? uummmm but I CAN NOT, cuz I CAN NOT!!!

2 comments:

  1. i think i know what this post is all about!
    will talk to you tomorrow in detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaa bu bole olmuo beaaa biz kendi aramızda turkce konusak, herkesin anlamasını istediklerimizi ingilişçe yazsak olmaa mııı??

    ne dusundun bakem yrn konusurz ama sinirim gecti sayılır, yazarken bayaa sinirliydim de... gerci bi kac zaman icinde gene aynen sinirlenceemi de biliorum .. nsee iste bole biseler

    ReplyDelete

comments